My green walnut liqueur experiment finished and bottled!
Of course I gave it to taste to all my friends who passed by. Here is a short collection of their judgements:
- could be sweeter!
- is this meant to be a medicine or just for fun?
- nice for Tiramisu with a touch of nut
- a bit rough, has it any healing effect?
- perfect with vanilla ice cream
- next year you should make more of those little bottles
You see, David Lebovitz’s recipe didn’t turn out too bad. My own opinion? I loved it with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. And surprisingly, with the creamy quince sauce I had prepared at my mother’s home.