I never load my suitcase to the top and I detest to have to deal with heavy hand luggage . To be honest I don’t like hand luggage at all. Wherever I travel I love to only carry a handbag.
Over the time a few items crystallized to be my travel essentials: besides the necessary money, phone, passport they are:
- my travel camera
- a thrilling paperback
- a soft woolen scarf
- good quality noise-cancelling headphones
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Mist
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for lips
- Dr. Hauschka’s moisturizing lotion in a small container
- a few moisturizing and sun-screen samples
- Optrex Actispray to spray on the eyelid. It cools and moisturizes the eye and the lid.
- Origins’ Sensory Therapy “Peace of Mind”
Safe travel ❤️